1. Laitman J, Reidenberg J. Specializations of the human upper respiratory and upper digestive systems as seen through comparative and developmental anatomy. Dysphagia 1993;8:318–325. | Article | PubMed | ChemPort |
2. Sullivan PB, Lambert B, Roe M, et al. Prevalence and severity of feeding and nutritional problems in children with neurological impairment: Oxford feeding study. Dev Med Child Neurol 2000;42:674–680. | Article | PubMed | ChemPort |
3. Miller JL, Sonies BC, Macedonia C. Emergence of oropharyngeal, laryngeal and swallowing activity in the developing fetal upper aerodigestive tract: an ultrasound evaluation. Early Hum Dev 2003;71(1):61–87.
7. Lazebnik N, Many A. The severity of polyhydramnios, estimated fetal weight and preterm delivery are independent risk factors for the presence of congenital malformations. Gynecol Obstet Invest 1999;48:28–32. | Article | PubMed | ChemPort |
8. Lau C, Alagugurusamy R, Schanler RJ, Smith EO, Schulman RJ. Characterization of the developmental stages of sucking in preterm infants during bottle feeding. Acta Padiatr 2000;89:846–852. | ChemPort |
14. Yamamoto T, Hirayama A. Effects of soft–diet feeding on synaptic density in the hippocampus and parietal cortex of senescence–accelerated mice. Brain Res 2001;902:255–263. | Article | PubMed | ChemPort |
15. Kennell JH, Trause MA, Klaus MH. Evidence for a sensitive period in the human mother. Ciba Found Symp 1975;33:87–101. | PubMed |
20. Galloway AT, Lee Y, Birch LL. Predictors and consequences of food neophobia and pickiness in young girls. J Am Diet Assoc 2003;103:692–698. | PubMed |
21. Hill DL, Mistretta CM. Developmental neurobiology of salt taste sensation. Trends in Neurosci 1990:13:188–195. | ChemPort |
22. Mennella JA. Development of the chemical senses and the programming of flavor preference. Physiologic/immunologic responses to dietary nutrients: role of elemental and hydrolysate formulas in management of the pediatric patient. Report of the 107th Conference on Pediatric Research 9. Columbus, OH: Ross Products Division, Abbott Laboratories, 1998:201–208.
28. Hartnick CJ, Hartley BE, Miller C, Willging JP. Pediatric fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing. Ann Otorhinol Laryngol 2000;109:996–999. | ChemPort |
PICKY EATERS CLINIC
KLINIK KHUSUS KESULITAN MAKAN PADA ANAK
JL TAMAN BENDUNGAN ASAHAN 5 JAKARTA PUSAT, JAKARTA INDONESIA 10210
PHONE :62 (021) 70081995 – 5703646
Email : email@example.com
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Copyright © 2009, Picky Eaters Clinic Information Education Network. All rights reserved.